- Take inventory You’d be surprised at what you already have! Reuse school supplies, backpacks and lunch bags to ease up on back to school spending.
- Shop the sales Back to school season is a great time for finding deals!
- Compare prices Checking flyers is easier than ever with apps like Flipp that can help you cost compare and price match.
- Plan ahead Spend a weekend making casseroles, stews and soups that can be frozen. Make meals ahead of time and save time!
- Lunchbox notes Send a smile with lunch. Including a message or a little joke with your child’s meal is a nice surprise.
- Family Calendar Keep up with everyone’s schedule, whether it’s with a big calendar on the kitchen fridge or by going high tech with synchronized smartphones!
- Label everything Keep your kid’s stuff out of the school lost and found box by labeling items with their name.
- Create a homework station Dedicate a space where school supplies can easily be found to help them make the grade!
- Everyone helps Giving each child an age-appropriate task can help everyone get involved in making the day run a bit smoother!
- Start an RESP The new school year is a perfect time to start a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) or top up your contribution. A successful saving journey to higher education.
Content By — CST Consultants, Source - https://www.slideshare.net/cstconsultants/cst-top-10-back-to-school-hacks
Social Links:( Read more...Collapse )